• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cop - Mod #1s and 1st Apps: Deadpool, Apoc, Vixen, Nightwing, ROM, Mockingbird

24 posts in this topic

Hola,

To start out will be a mess of UHG #1 and 1st App slabs - All brand new. I will add some unsold stuff from previous sales.

All of these books have been professionally pressed. Many didn't need it, but I don't mind gilding lillies for the 9.8

Shipping:

Domestic: Boxed shipping will be capped at $12 for up to two slabs in a Priority box. Domestic shipping capped at $24.

Int'l welcome, PM for shipping quote.

First :takeit: in time wins, whether PM or in the thread. I am the final arbiter.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don't want to. I may un-Ignore you for this sale, so if you can't PM me, post something in the thread.

If you want to check out early, before the thread closes and I send invoices, just let me know, and if I can accommodate you, I will.

Returns accepted, no questions asked. However, based upon recent developments, I am going to put a 3 week limit on returns

I will do discount bulk deals and I will aggressively mock certain lowballs, so wear big boy pants.

Tales of the New Teen Titans 44 1st NIghtwing: 1 9.8 and 1 9.6 Beautiful wraps. Which is superior? Who knows. But the little number trumps all. $250 for 9.8 SOLD and $125 for 9.6 SOLD

IMG_1799_zps4ef597af.jpg

IMG_1800_zps19623cca.jpg

Wolverine 1 (1988) 1 9.6 and 1 9.4 $60 and $45, respectively. 9.6 is SOLD.

These were downgraded for faint fingerprints on the back cover. Which I must have put there back in 1988 when I dug these out of a new case. At any rate, these may be used as freebies for purchasers of multiple books. :whistle:

IMG_1811_zpsc4ffe57d.jpg

ROM #1 White pages and perfect wrap. A truly superior copy. $265

IMG_1807_zps2c3434d5.jpg

I heard Warren Buffet is hoarding ROM #1s in 9.8 hm

Dang it. I could of used another under copy.

ROM #1 White pages and perfect wrap. A truly superior copy. $265

IMG_1807_zps2c3434d5.jpg

I heard Warren Buffet is hoarding ROM #1s in 9.8 hm

Dang it. I could of used another under copy.

Werd.

Someone out there needs to sell me one. Didn't grab it in time. :(