• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Cranston's SuperMansion

11 posts in this topic

This fall, from the studio that brought you Robot Chicken, comes a new animated Crackle Original Series. Producer and star Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) voices Titanium Rex, leader of a hapless band of superheroes-turned-mansion-roomies. Stars Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers), Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele (Key & Peele), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Chris Pine (Star Trek), Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Famke Janssen (X-Men), Donald Faison (Scrubs), Breckin Meyer (Road Trip), Anton Yelchin (Terminator Salvation) and Nick Kroll (Adult Beginners).

Bryan Cranston was at San Diego Comic-Con to promote his new animated show SuperMansion and during the question and answer session of the panel he seized an opportunity to make a "yo momma" joke at the expense of a nervous attendee.

I'm not sure if he thought the person asking the question was messing with him or not.

'Dear Mister Byrne. Have I got something to tell you...'

:baiting:

I was thinking about it. Looking at pics of both I would not be shocked if the artist was at least influenced by Byrne's creation.