• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FICTION HOUSE - FINAL SALE DISCOUNT POSTED - THREAD ENDS 12AM CST

32 posts in this topic

Ok folks, this thread ends tonight....and will do so with a further 10% off the prices in Green. (sorry, to lazy to subtract on my own). This sale, and thread will end at 12am Central Standard Time. After that, the books go back in the box because apparently I'm meant to keep them.

TAKE ANOTHER 10% OFF TILL MIDNIGHT

7/20/2015 - 12AM CST

Hello all,

Gotta do a little house cleaning and decided to release some of my lower grade Fiction House books into the wild. These books have been loved and well-read, but generally present well and will make great fillers or first purchases for Fiction House lovers, present and future.

Most of the Fiction House title catalog will be represented & Good Girl Art abounds of course, Oh, and I didn't hold back on the Whitman. There will even be a few early titles...I'll start with my lowest grades, and may add more depending on interest....

As per usual, no probies, Shameful Hall residents, or shady characters please. PM's will be read and pondered, but :takeit: rules all unless a deal has been sealed privately with the words "it's yours!" (or something similar).

Shipping is a flat $5 FREE for the CONUS, international buyers welcome, but actual rates apply for you lovely folks (I'll give you a $5 credit). Insurance is extra, you must request it.

Paypal is preferred but not required. PM me with your preferences...

Stay tuned....

Fight Comics #78 - VG+ $45 SOLD!!! :whee:

Maurice Whitman cover (?), Used in POP (Parade of Pleasure Anti-Comic publication) This is a solid book, small piece of tape inside cover, cool October 28th date stamp on back. The reverse on the obverse is pretty nice IMHO....

Fight%20Comics%20078%201_zpsrre4squw.jpg

Fight%20Comics%20078%202_zpsmt0t3zz6.jpg

Jumbo Comics #153 - VG $45 NOW $35

Classic Maurice Whitman cover, another favorite of mine. (nobody drew Sheena better IMHO). Solid book, but staples and tears reinforced with tape (conserved).

Note: this is my very first Fiction House purchase....you've been warned....

Jumbo%20Comics%20153%201_zps0dlfkicn.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20153%202_zpshiupegwf.jpg

Jungle Comics #92 - GD/VG $35NOW $30

Great cover for Planet of the Apes fans. Bottom staple modeeratly rusty and popped, top staple holding. Some tears secured (conserved) with tape. Great book with one of the best-drawn interiors of the run.

Jungle%20Comics%20092%201_zps08kvgtv6.jpg

Jungle%20Comics%20092%202_zps55fxhmj4.jpg

Rangers #4 - 1 FR/GD $85 NOW $70

The bad news: cover is loose and bottom edge of book is a bit brittle with a few old tape repairs. The Good news: the pages are still supple and off-white, bright colors and lovely. Oh, and it's a RANGERS #4 for less than $100!! A solid WWII cover that dazzles in Mylar....Buy it before I change my mind! You definitely don't see this one very often!!

Rangers%20Comics%20004%201_zpscp4vechp.jpg

Rangers%20Comics%20004%202_zpsvsi7m9q7.jpg

Rangers #32 - FR/GD $20 NOW $15

This book has had water damage to the LRHC and has staining and rust as a result. Cover is loose and half-split buuuuutt the book is highly readable and the cover still looks amazing, especially in Mylar. I usually don't even notice the defects when admiring the book in-bag. Great cover colors for a Fiction House, no fading!

Rangers%20Comics%20032%201_zpsv5w1ssid.jpg

Rangers%20Comics%20032%202_zpsw2agtfuy.jpg

Wings #91 - GD $65 NOW $50

Lubbers Classic cover. Tape on spine, cover attached tape, & light water staining interior spine should not keep you from buying the lovely and glossy Classic GGA bondage cover. I mean, com one, it's a beautiful brunette strapped to a missile. A missile. (repairs appear to be done well and very stable, not the usual 5 year old hack job)

Wings%20Comics%20091%201_zpsghamgd7z.jpg

Wings%20Comics%20091%202_zpsex3kerme.jpg

Wings #123 - VG $35 NOW $25

Next-to-last issue, Communist cover! Bad news is cover is split and reattached/joined with tape and interior spine is brittle. Good news is the cover has AMAZING GLOSS (looks NM) and interior is off-white and supple apart from the spine. Put this one in Mylar and admire it.

Wings%20Comics%20123%201_zpsib8ze3us.jpg

Wings%20Comics%20123%202_zpsb3vzvxbi.jpg

Ghost Comics #3 - 2.5 $50

Staples still attached but pulling with slight amount of rust and migration. Solid reader though (as Mary Lou can attest) and interior is nice. Don't see this one all that often....

Ghost%20Comics%20003%201_zpsblm3qyhm.jpg

Ghost%20Comics%20003%202_zps5qt8no5r.jpg

I'll take it