• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERBOY # 68 (DC 1958) CGC 5.5 FN- OW/W

55 posts in this topic

BRAVE AND THE BOLD # 25 VG-/VG (1959 DC)

1ST APPEARANCE SUICIDE SQUAD

PRICE: $750.00

Payment via PayPal.

This comic will arrive extremely well packed in a box via Priority Mail with full insurance for $8.90. I do not ship outside the continental USA

except for Canadian Buyers, who must first inquire as to shipping costs.

Return Policy: Full Money back if not happy within 5 days after your receipt of this comic.

My Grading Comments: This glossy comic has some Fine elements to it. The biggest deficit is a corner piece out at the bottom of the spine, which shows wear with paper loss along the edge. There is a 1/2 inch top spine split and a 1 inch bottom spine split. Both covers and centerfold are securely attached to the staples. Small date stamp on the top of the BC. A nice clean back cover buoys my technical grade call. This is a very solid, supple and exceptionally attractive example in its' grade.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

Thanks for looking,

Roger

The 1st 2 photos are scans. The rest were taken with my i-Phone.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Per PM :takeit:

SOLD PER PM

In short my CGC thread rules are as follows:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping to the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins. Payment expected within 48 hours please.

4. After your receipt and inspection if you are not happy with this CGC I offer no hassle returns. Just please notify me within 5 day after your receipt.

thank you,

Roger

HAWKMAN # 4 (DC 1964) CGC 8.0 VF WHITE PAGES

1ST APPEARANCE ZATANNA

clean case

date stamp on cover

$_57.JPG

Price here is $850.00 which includes Priority Insured boxed shipping.

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping to the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins. Payment expected within 48 hours please.

4. After your receipt and inspection if you are not happy with this CGC I offer no hassle returns. Just please notify me within 5 day after your receipt.

thank you,

Roger

HAWKMAN # 4 (DC 1964) CGC 8.0 VF WHITE PAGES

1ST APPEARANCE ZATANNA

clean case

date stamp on cover

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Someone please buy this one.... :pullhair:

SOLD PER PM

OK this is not a key superhero comic but it certainly is a classic.

PRICE IS: $______ includes shipping.

Same thread rules apply as noted above with unconditional returns within 7 days post receipt if you are not happy.

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES # 22 (EC 1954)

Condition: POOR & INCOMPLETE with tape and likely replaced staples

Note: The prior owner stated the 1st 6-pages were missing and that there was heavy tape along the spine both inside and out. I count 12-full pages remaining. There are 2 staples but I suspect they are not the originals. The book is still fairly supple with creme pages and tears on many edges.

OK this is not a key superhero comic but it certainly is a classic.

PRICE IS: $250.00 includes shipping.

Same thread rules apply as noted above with unconditional returns within 7 days post receipt if you are not happy.

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES # 22 (EC 1954)

Condition: POOR & INCOMPLETE with tape and likely replaced staples

Note: The prior owner stated the 1st 6-pages were missing and that there was heavy tape along the spine both inside and out. I count 12-full pages remaining. There are 2 staples but I suspect they are not the originals. The book is still fairly supple with creme pages and tears on many edges.

CONTENTS for this comic are as follows:

This comic begins with a story titled MONOTONY, which is 7 pages long. Than there is a page titled SAFE with a short written story underneath and no pictures, followed by a 1-page ad for THE PANICKY EDITORS OF PANIC, than next (on the other side of the page) is a 1-page SUSPENSTORY SCRIBBLINGS (short letters to the editor I think) and than another story begins on the next page titled CINDER BLOCK, which is 6 pages long and than it continues into a new story titled SIGHT UNSEEN, which is 7 pages long. The final page is pictured in my listing and it is ad page titled GET SHOP-METHOD HOME TRAINING.

This comic is incomplete and likely does not have the original staples. There is heavy tape along the spine.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'll take it per pm.

Thanks!

[font:Arial Black]TRADED PER PM[[/font]

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping within the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

4. 5-days after receipt unconditional full refunds if you are not 100% happy for any reason.

thank you,

Roger

PRICE:

I am open to best offers and trades.

FLASH # 113

1960, 1st appearance of the Trickster

Publisher: DC

Condition: CGC 5.5 Fine Minus

Page Quality: CREAM TO OFF-WHITE Pages

Note: The CGC case is perfect and clean with a small smudge on the top of the back of the case (sticker removed). Also note that between the Flash and the Trickster is a blemish that is actually on the front cover. A very glossy sharp looking copy regardless.

$_57.JPG

TRADED PER PM

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping within the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

4. 5-days after receipt unconditional full refunds if you are not 100% delighted here.

thank you,

Roger

Asking Price: -----.

PMs with best offers welcome.

Amazing Mysteries # 32 (Marvel 1949)

Condition: Good / Good Plus with supple off-white page.

'Considered the first Marvel horror comic, this first issue of the title continued the numbering from Sub-Mariner Comics #31. The eerie cover of doomed souls inexplicably bearing torches into Marvel's version of hell is a fine way to kick off the series.'

Grading notes: 1.5 inch top AND bottom spine splits. Edge chips, some tears and long creases on FC. Bonnett's store and date stamp on FC. Some light scuffing with paper loss in center of FC. Nicer BC. 2 tight staples still remain attached to FC with a tight CF. Manufacturing has no staples in BC. Solid & supple book regardless.

Comic is 100% complete with No restoration.

$_57.JPG