• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERBOY # 68 (DC 1958) CGC 5.5 FN- OW/W

55 posts in this topic

removed to ebay

in short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping within the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins. Payment expected within 48 hours please.

4. 5-days after receipt unconditional full refunds if you are not 100% delighted here.

thank you,

Roger

Price for my listing here is __________ which includes Priority Insured boxed shipping.

I will consider all best offers via PMs

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping to the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins. Payment expected within 48 hours please.

4. Return Policy: I accept full returns within the 1st 3 days after your receipt.

thank you,

Roger

I will consider trades and any fair difference off-set in pay-pal money coming from my end (or your end perhaps) for my BB28 here for Marvel keys such as: X-MEN #1, Avengers #1 or #4, Daredevil #1, Fantastic Four #5, JIM83 or Tales of Suspense #39.

:cloud9:

ONLY 1 BOOK FOR SALE - SOLD SOLD SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Price for my 1st listing here is ___________ which includes Priority Insured boxed shipping but only within the continental USA.

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping to the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

4. Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC book must show no signs of tampering.

thank you,

Roger

Just got back from CGC last month - mint case. This was not pressed. See photos of raw book prior to my having it graded by CGC.

DC - 1959

BATMAN # 121

Condition: CGC 3.5 VG minus

Page Quality: Creme to Off-White

The origin and first appearance of Mr. Zero

Really a very nice 3.5 and as the expression goes "buy the book not the grade." Below are grader's notes:

Back Cover Multiple Stain

Full Right Front Cover Large Multiple Crease Breaks Color

Full Top Back Cover Multiple Tear with Crease

Spine Multiple Readers Crease Breaks Color

Spine Stress Lines Breaks Color

s-l1600.jpg

ONLY 1 BOOK FOR SALE - ON HOLD NOW - NOT FOR SALE

Price is __________ which includes Priority Insured boxed shipping but only within the continental USA. GPA does reflect an October sale of $564 in this grade, however, that auctioned off copy had Light Tan to Off-White pages. Clean minty CGC case.

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

4. Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC book must show no signs of tampering.

thank you,

Roger

SUPERBOY #68

Publisher: DC

Condition: CGC 5.5 Fine Minus

Page Quality: Off-White Pages to White Pages

Item description:

1958, Origin and 1st app Bizarro

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg