• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

37 posts in this topic

I hit a small Con this afternoon and found some nice goodies in the mix. About half of these should be in the "to be graded" pile but I'll offer them here first like I always do. Shipping with be $5 for the first book and then $0.50 for each additional book via Priority Mail. I do offer International Shipping but it will need to be via Priority Mail if the total amount is over $100 and shipping will be at cost.

I've been selling here on the boards for awhile and have a lengthy Kudos thread of happy buyers. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases within 30 days of you receiving the book and if its an error on my part I'll even pay for return shipping. I only have very basic restoration detection skills so let me know if you receive a restored book from me and I'll make it right even if its beyond 30 days (unlimited restoration refunds or returns if we can agree the book was bought from me). I prefer Paypal but we can work out other payment options but contact me before had to work it out. The first I'll Take it via time stamp either in a PM or in the thread will win the book.

I'm gearing up for a huge (500 books) sales thread early next week which will be fun to watch but I'd like to get this one finished up before moving on to that one. Any other questions - send me a PM. I don't bite.

Batman 181 - 1st Poison Ivy - FN- - Missing Pin Up - Nothing Hidden I can see that does not show up in the scans. Very nice presenting mid grade copy - $90

Batman%20181%20Front_zpsih5ozyad.jpg

Batman%20181%20Back_zps59usbkqb.jpg

Crud - these scans look crazy dark to me. Let me rescan the back of the Batman 181 to see if maybe I was using the messed up old scanner setting accidently.

I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases.

Time limit?

New :rulez: :

10. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases.

Time limit?

New :rulez: :

10. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

New rule - happy to incorporate into my intro verbiage.

Pizza guy just got here with my pizza and coke so now I can post with my Appleton Run and Coke - felt weird posting without it.

Daredevil 168 - VF+ - Back cover stain looks like a greasy finger print to me - 1st Electra - $110

SOLD

Luke Case Hero For Hire 1 - VF - $250

Hero%20For%20Hire%201%20Front_zpsxo4lhnol.jpg

Hero%20For%20Hire%201%20Back_zpshjli0stn.jpg

:takeit:

^^ There are a couple non-color breaking micro creases on the front cover that dropped it down a bit but I can see it really shining with a good press. As always - let me know what you get if you grade it since I'm curious about this one.