• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

37 posts in this topic

That's all I've got for this thread. Lots of interest in the DD 168 and I agree the scan does make the stain stand out. I left the scan the way it is to highlight the fact that the stain is there but its half as noticeable in hand. I'm happy to take some pictures if you want to see how it looks in hand. Thanks as always for looking.

And feel free to send PMs with offers but I'm pretty much holding steady on the prices of these books. Some are aggressively priced but that's because I see big things for them (MTU 65, X-Men 148, 169) in the near future. Get them now before the hype says fortune teller Andrew.

Luke Case Hero For Hire 1 - VF - $250

Hero%20For%20Hire%201%20Front_zpsxo4lhnol.jpg

Hero%20For%20Hire%201%20Back_zpshjli0stn.jpg

:takeit:

^^ There are a couple non-color breaking micro creases on the front cover that dropped it down a bit but I can see it really shining with a good press. As always - let me know what you get if you grade it since I'm curious about this one.

Thanks Andrew, it looks great from the scan.

I'm starting up my last consignment sales thread in a few minutes but I'll keep this one open until tomorrow night. I'll be selling about 600 books in the consignment sales thread including some very high grade Magazines and tons of mid grade Silver-Age Books.

Closing this puppy done tonight so I can move stuff over. Still have plenty of hot books available so grab them while you can. Have a great day!