• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who read 1602??

23 posts in this topic

I still need a #1 and #8. I can get for #8 $17. How much were you looking for? I was just going to wait till a seller put up both #1 and #8 to save on shipping. Since I got the others for $9.99 each, I didn't want to drop a ton on it, but let me know when you can. I am still not sure why I bought them, I just like the covers aand the price was right???

*laughs*

Well, if you read that thread in the link I posted, you'll see that I've got about $50 in this damn book! 27_laughing.gif

I bought it on eBay pretty cheap myself, and sent it in to CGC to be reholdered as part of an 'experiement' to check out how much services REALLY cost, and what the turn-around times would be. Needless to say, after all was said and done, the total cost for that little fiasco was about $35.

Granted, I was the whacko who conducted the whole thing KNOWING I was pretty much blowing the money away like a fart in the wind, but hey, at least I'm not as crazy as some are around here!

That being said, I'm still thinking over on whether I actually DO want to sell it, or keep it around as a stark reminder of how a fool (me) and their money will soon be parted. Heh. However, it's not going to do much more than languish in my box, as I wasn't really into the series, I'm not a Gaiman fan, and I don't really have any interest in completing the series. I bought the book back when I was first 'dabbling' in CGC books, and picked it up on a lark to get a look at these plastic-holdered things.

Lemme chew on it a bit, and I'll send you a PM....or vice-versa.