• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

De-slabbed CGC Label Collector

70 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I've seen a fair few posts about people de-slabbing their comics after purchase etc, leaving them with a defunct slab and label.

I'd be very interested in acquiring any and all now 'useless' labels.for my own personal CGC label collection. Rather than the actual comics I've decided to collect the CGC labels as they are easier to store and display.

I'm interested in all grades but am mostly interested in high graded labels of 'key' comics.

Dont worry about the slabs themselves, i have plenty of those.

I don't see how the labels would be useless if you are not getting the book regraded. When I deslab a book I keep the labels with my books that way if I ever sell them there is an idea of what the grade of the book is.

I'm not saying they're useless to me! I collect them..

I keep them in mylar/full backs for individual issues of key comics all in order from NG - 9.8

Buy the label, not the book.

I prefer new style as they have better eye appeal, but do trade the old style with other collectors/dealers.

Hi everyone, I've seen a fair few posts about people de-slabbing their comics after purchase etc, leaving them with a defunct slab and label.

I'd be very interested in acquiring any and all now 'useless' labels.for my own personal CGC label collection. Rather than the actual comics I've decided to collect the CGC labels as they are easier to store and display.

I'm interested in all grades but am mostly interested in high graded labels of 'key' comics.

oha5j.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

This.

hm

oha5j.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

What you're doing there, I see it.

I keep them in mylar/full backs for individual issues of key comics all in order from NG - 9.8

I prefer new style as they have better eye appeal, but do trade the old style with other collectors/dealers.

HUH!

HUH!

9ba2dc39-0aa4-40c5-bfbb-a84af7825364.gif

Find my head's warranty, because he just blew my mind.

-T

Do you also collect German newspapers?

Happen to have pics of the labels you have collected thus far?

None whatsoever.

I did have but I just got a new phone that I bought with the proceeds from some high grade slabs I sold on eBay BIN.

They're all on my old phone.

Do you also collect German newspapers?

Dont be ridiculous! Collect cheaply printed disposable tat that's produced solely in mnd to be read and thrown away.

As if!

I'm a CGC label collector. I collect ahead of the curve.