• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED THANKS!

16 posts in this topic

Hi all - a quick sales thread to handle a nice lot of Silver Age (and early Bronze) X-Men books I've decided to part with. Getting pretty close to being able to shoot for another piece of original art and letting go of books like this is the kind of act that will push me closer to my goal!

If these books get sucked up quickly I might expand the thread with some more non-X books, but we'll see.

For now, just the eight books I'm listing tonight.

By the way, none of these books have every been offered on the board before... if that matters to folks.

Here are the rules:

SHIPPING

DOMESTIC: $6.00, USPS priority mail (up to 10 books)

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME! Shipping will be at cost, via USPS method of your choosing.

PAYMENT

Paypal only please

RETURNS

Within 30 days, please.

I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!

:takeit: posted trumps everything, including PM. So even if we cut a deal in PM either you or I needs to post something in the thread to indicate the book is taken or it is still for sale.

I reserve the right not to sell to you if I don't like the cut of your jib.

To see people saying really nice things about me, click the kudos link at the bottom of my post, or talk to members of my immediate family.

And now, on the with the show!!

The two big books sold, so I'm going to close this down for now... I will probably bring the other books back if I still have them in a general sales thread in a few weeks (after a much needed family vacation!)