• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Walking Dead #1

28 posts in this topic

Lost Job and have a to sell my collection, A couple people might remember me from last year i bought a bunch of stufff from here.

Looks at least like a 9.6 (maybe 9.8 wiith a press) but i'm no expert, shipped via international priority from france(bubble wrapped etc) in box, tracking insurance. price of shipping dependant on destination (usually around $39).

additional pictures available upon request. I also have 2-100 all in similar condition, but if all where wanted it would be pick up only.

$1300, open to offers payment via Paypal only.

Returns only accepted within 5 days of receiving the book, buyer pays return costs. Refund issued after book returned in original state.

photo walking dead 1_zps0a4rca2b.jpeg

Regards Andrew

can we have a scan of the back?

Lost Job and have a to sell my collection, A couple people might remember me from last year i bought a bunch of stufff from here.

Shipped via international priority from france(bubble wrapped etc) in box, tracking insurance. price of shipping dependant on destination (usually around $39).

No returns on CGC books

$600, open to offers payment via Paypal only.

photo 20150728_184015_zpslooe1x8f.jpg

photo 20150728_184034_zps2rcddnwf.jpg

Can't have a separate thread for every book. Merge your books into one thread or the mods may sweep them all away in their housekeeping.