• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is photoshopping a slab scan ever OK?

134 posts in this topic

I'm good now....just had a red bull. Not tired anymore. Now back to not caring about anything here except TWD.. That was a uncomfortable feeling I had before.

To care about most things here is an exercise in futility. :gossip:

I care about family, friends, dogs, peanut butter, NFL football, boxing, March Madness, breakfast....and The Walking Dead too.

I knew I liked you. I need jam with my peanut butter and prefer baseball. ;)

I'm good now....just had a red bull. Not tired anymore. Now back to not caring about anything here except TWD.. That was a uncomfortable feeling I had before.

To care about most things here is an exercise in futility. :gossip:

I care about family, friends, dogs, peanut butter, NFL football, boxing, March Madness, breakfast....and The Walking Dead too.

I knew I liked you. I need jam with my peanut butter and prefer baseball. ;)

Well yeah, jam, jelly, honey, bananas,... lol

if it's for sales purposes, i'm not sure why you couldn't just use a stock photo and list it as a 9.9 on it's way back from CGC.... It is what it is, a picture, photoshopped or not, doesnt change the fact that it is a 9.9 that you're purchasing.

or maybe i'm missing something.

if it's for sales purposes, i'm not sure why you couldn't just use a stock photo and list it as a 9.9 on it's way back from CGC.... It is what it is, a picture, photoshopped or not, doesnt change the fact that it is a 9.9 that you're purchasing.

Quite a few brain cells actually . . . :grin:

Quite a few brain cells actually . . . :grin:

I use to smoke a lot of weed. But i stand by my sleep deprived logic!

There is an opening? Which one quit?

Your comment was unexpected. I expected the comment but from someone else. I assume since you made the comment that there must be a reason other then simply wanting the topic in CG.

the truthful answer is I'm tired... Seeing a new thread created to give opposing parties a chance to insult each other more just doesn't seem like a thread that belongs in modern...it's a train wreck and it was made to be so.it seems to be more of a collecting behavior and not about modern comic books.and you are correct I am NOT a mod.and if I'm wrong about this thread I will apologize later.it does get old sometimes and tonight I feel that way..I'm usually not even bothered by this stuff (shrug)

I created a thread to ask opinions on a question, and specifically tried to separate the discussion from the issue in the heating up thread. I can't control that it did not go that way. I certainly did not want it to go the way it did....we really don't have any serious opinions on the question I posed, except from divad.

At worst I did everyone a favor by getting it out of the heating-up thread.

Nobody seems to think it is a big deal until, of course, it becomes a big deal. Just wait till some shady seller starts photoshopping labels and people fall victim to a scam. Then maybe more people would frown upon the idea of doing it, even if the intent was harmless.

Nobody seems to think it is a big deal until, of course, it becomes a big deal. Just wait till some shady seller starts photoshopping labels and people fall victim to a scam. Then maybe more people would frown upon the idea of doing it, even if the intent was harmless.

I am a tad worried about the guy who collects CGC labels,then asks if anyone has any cracked out slab cases for sale. What the hell is he up to?

I am a tad worried about the guy who collects CGC labels,then asks if anyone has any cracked out slab cases for sale. What the hell is he up to?

Hopefully not collecting empty cases as well.

You mean some theoretical guy who would do this?

You don't mean the obvious joke/troll thread that koollectablz started in CG that was spun off of another thread, do you?