• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Boston Comic Con Report 2015

84 posts in this topic

There’s definitely less people poking through longboxes at a show like this, as evidenced by the inventory brought by some of the dealers I would usually buy from. At least 5 of them brought mostly TPBs, shirts, etc. and minimal to no comics. But on the upside I suppose that means less competition if you’re looking to buy.

Thanks for slogging through if you made it this far!

Nice report Rich. :applause:

There’s definitely less people poking through longboxes at a show like this, as evidenced by the inventory brought by some of the dealers I would usually buy from. At least 5 of them brought mostly TPBs, shirts, etc. and minimal to no comics. But on the upside I suppose that means less competition if you’re looking to buy.

Less competition, yeah but less comics available. :( Not a good sign if you are a collector who enjoys rummaging through boxes.