• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega Magazine Thread - now closed!

92 posts in this topic

Those 9.8 Kull Mags look awesome!!

I think the Tales of the Zombie covers are my favorites. But you can't go wrong with any Adams covers.

Yes, sure wish I could spare the money to buy those Kull mags.

Payment plans are your friend. Half now and half over the next couple month is definitely doable.

Great mags. Love the zombies and vampire issues. :sumo:

I'm actually shocked how few high grade Bronze Magazine fans have surfaced. I'm sure a lot of people are kept away since there is a lot of unknowns in terms of flipping these types of slabs mags. An auction could see my prices doubled or I could be aggressive. I'll guess we will see at the end of the month.

Great mags. Love the zombies and vampire issues. :sumo:

I'm actually shocked how few high grade Bronze Magazine fans have surfaced. I'm sure a lot of people are kept away since there is a lot of unknowns in terms of flipping these types of slabs mags. An auction could see my prices doubled or I could be aggressive. I'll guess we will see at the end of the month.

You're not being aggressive. In fact these mags are being offered as bargains--this thread should be a sellout! These are some of the rarest books of the bronze age and you never see these grades. As someone who primarily collected mags for the past 20 years--these are some of the nicest I've ever seen. When do you see so many 9.8 mags with white pages? Typical page quality is off white and most mags have at least some slight spine stress due to their size. Great books Andrew!

:o :o :o Just caught this thread now, I was sure my Tales of the Zombie #2 in 9.6 would never be bettered. (worship):cry:

These books are awesome. :applause:

Better grab that 9.8 - you wouldn't want someone else getting the highest graded copy :baiting: