• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters + New York Comic Con- This is our BEST Multi Sig Event ALL YEAR!

50 posts in this topic

Hey thanks for the kind words!!!!!!

One further update. Our books got back safe and sound to us from Arizona from Todds.

We are doing our final signing of the year with Joe Sinnott and Terry Austin next Tuesday.

Everything else we are sorting and organizing this week and shipping as much in to CGC so it all gets put into the system hopefully next week.

Todd and his Team were thrilled to have all of us out there once again. I know we are already putting together some big plans for the Spring signing in 2016 so please stay tuned!

Thanks!

Sean

Oh one other thing I am not going to :blahblah: about us being the best and most traveled facilitators around..... :grin:

What I am going to do is say that actions speak louder than words. In the spirit of Thanksgiving next week I would like to sincerely THANK all of the dealers and clients who have supported us this year. The amount of books that we have dealt with and handled this year is more than we have ever done!

My partner Chris and I got into this hobby ten years ago as a hobby, now it is a business for us that keeps us busy day and night. We just want to let you know that we are going to keep on treating every single book like it is our own, handle them with sincere care, and keep you updated as best we can!

Once again thank you, we appreciate all of our supporters and we are working hard to get this year finished right!

Best,

Sean

My first experience with these guys was tremendous! Very easy to deal with.

Had them crack these out of the case for me. Double-signed by Greg Capullo at New York and Todd McFarlane in Arizona. Both books retained grade and I couldn't be happier with the look of these two. The McFarlane signature on issue 74 is the cleanest McFarlane sig that I've ever seen! They just look great in person! These books traveled around the country and were probably handled quite a bit. Means so much to see the books retain grade!

I gave the artists free reign over placement and color choice and tied to pick cover art with plenty of negative space that would showcase their signatures. Mission accomplished and thanks a lot! I'd trust these guys with any of my books. (thumbs u

Spawn%2074%20SS%20F_zpssnojk8hz.jpgSpawn%2082%20SS%20F_zpscknvs2zf.jpg