• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Raw Conan Thread (Recap pg. 12) [CLOSED]

126 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Will be listing nearly a full run of the first 100 issues of Conan the Barbarian here. The run consists of mostly mid to high grade books early and finishes with very high grade books later in the run.

This thread will probably be a bit of a slow burn as I have a full-time job and will be grading and scanning these books as I go primarily on the weekends. If you are looking for a particular book to fill a hole please PM me and I will skip ahead as necessary.

• 1st unqualified :takeit: or PM wins the book.

• Priority insured shipping in the U.S. is $5.70 for up to 5 raw books.

• Books (up to 5) will be sandwiched securely between lots of sturdy cardboard in a padded priority mail envelope.

• After the first 5 books add $1.00 per book as I will need to ship them in a priority mail box.

• International shipping will depend on method and location. Please PM me first.

• Returns accepted within 15 days for a full refund but return shipping will be at the buyer’s expense.

• No Hall of Shamers or Probation Listers please.

• PayPal, checks and money orders accepted.