• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed for now! Thanks to all the buyers!

85 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my GA/SA/BA sales thread! I will be adding books periodically and may occasionally close the thread temporarily if I'm going to be out for extended periods. I'll also add summary posts as needed.

-Per usual the first :takeit: is the buyer.

-Please no HOSers or Probies.

-Shipping is included for US buyers and will charge exact shipping for Canada minus $10. I also include Signature confirmation with all shipping and insurance on anything over $100. Other international folks please PM me for a credited quote.

-Payment is Paypal preferred but will take cash/check.

-Returns are perfectly fine provided I'm notified within a week of receipt.

I am happy to entertain offers on all books I have for sale!

Thanks for looking!! :foryou:

:bump:

Hi guys, I'm adjusting prices to sell. Without any bites these will be moved onto other platforms on Sunday night. Thanks again for looking!

ASM 167 9.6 OW/WP $65 $50 (old label :cloud9:)

ASM 183 9.8 OW/WP $85 $80

ASM 193 9.8 OWP $70 $50 (crack across majority width of case inch up from bottom on the back)

Or buy all three for $200 $160

Hi guys, I'm adjusting prices to sell. Without any bites these will be moved onto other platforms on Sunday night. Thanks again for looking!

ASM 193 9.8 OWP $70 $50 (crack across majority width of case inch up from bottom on the back)

:takeit: all 3

:takeit: all 3

^^ Thank you! PM coming your way.

Hi Everyone,

Rather than open a new thread I decided to recycle this one. I genuinely loathe selling books for anything other than funding additional book purchases, but circumstances demand it.

I'm posting a handful of SA ASM slabs this evening with the intent to sell this week. If they don't get any bites they will be relegated to the dreaded ebay on Thursday 09/03. Offers are welcome!