• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Folderol for a handful - CLOSED, THANKS!

43 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

I will have some big ticket items in here. So it goes like this for the any slabbed keys: I will ship certain comics only via USPS Registered mail insured for full value. Upon receipt of the comic (per you signing for it), you have three days to decide on a return; I must be notified in that time span. Within five days of receipt of the comic (per you signing for it), you must return the comic in the same condition in which it was received, slab and all, also via USPS Registered mail insured at full cost at your expense. Essentially, I just don't want to deal with buyer's remorse, so if you're waffling and uncertain, just don't buy it.

Non-key slabs and any raws, just let me know within seven days of delivery, and I'll accept the comic back. Return shipping is on you.

SHIPPING

US buyers: Shipping determined at cost. Shipping via USPS First Class or Priority. Sorry, only US buyers right now.

Daredevil #1, 6.0 Universal

$2000 firm. This price includes shipping via USPS Registered mail insured at full value.

$1925 shipped via USPS Registered mail.

Click the pictures for larger images. I bought this from a boardie who stated that it came from an OO collection. The book does not look pressed to me.

OkovFSqm.jpgpovjbXRm.jpg

Daredevil #1, 6.0 Universal

$2000 firm. This price includes shipping via USPS Registered mail insured at full value.

Click the pictures for larger images. I bought this from a boardie who stated that it came from an OO collection. The book does not look pressed to me.

OkovFSqm.jpgpovjbXRm.jpg

Nice white cover on this one David! Nice presenting mid-grade someone would be happy to own!