• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite place to read comic books? And why?

25 posts in this topic

My favorite is reading under my Christmas tree from Dec 1st to the 31st.....that is the best. Reminds me of when I was a young kid while the parties where going on I would just lay there about a hour before bed time and just enjoy my favorite Super Heroes.

What I really love as well is when my pet just sits under the tree and relaxes beside me.

My 2nd favorite is when there is a big storm outside with thunder + lighting that is great!!

OK OK understood I will not post any more topics like this one. I remember people posting about there collection rooms I figured some may want to talk about that threw my topic I guess not.
Maybe post these sort of topics in Comics General and not in the specific comic ages sections. You'll reach a broader audience in CG and most likely elicit more responses.

My favorite place to read comics is in Goldust40's castle in the U.K...... but not in the dungeon(...for reasons I'd rather not go into here). It's not so much that the atmosphere is that much better, he just has WAY more comics than I do.... so the selection is better. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

OK OK understood I will not post any more topics like this one. I remember people posting about there collection rooms I figured some may want to talk about that threw my topic I guess not.
Maybe post these sort of topics in Comics General and not in the specific comic ages sections. You'll reach a broader audience in CG and most likely elicit more responses.

..... and remember, they're just razzing you..... you're a newby, and under forum bylaws are fair game for that sort of thing. I've enjoyed your topics..... I remember when I was new and people eff'd with me.... I miss it sometimes. Now everyone has me on "ignore" :sorry: GOD BLESS...

My favorite place to read comics is in Goldust40's castle in the U.K...... but not in the dungeon(...for reasons I'd rather not go into here). It's not so much that the atmosphere is that much better, he just has WAY more comics than I do.... so the selection is better. GOD BLESS...

I would love to see this castle!!!! We can do a name how many comics he shows me before I pass out game. Years of watching him grab things I was interested in....I bet 10 comics and I fall down out cold. Goldust40 rules!!!!! :cloud9:

I would love to see this castle!!!! We can do a name how many comics he shows me before I pass out game. Years of watching him grab things I was interested in....I bet 10 comics and I fall down out cold. Goldust40 rules!!!!! :cloud9:

You guys are both welcome chez Goldust!!

You guys are both welcome chez Goldust!!

..... you forgot to tell them that your commode is in a turret that looks down on all of London.... GOD BLESS....