• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: High Grade Atlas War Slabs, SA Captain Marvel Slabs, assorted Raw GA & SA

35 posts in this topic

Hello,

Today I have an assortment of silver and golden age comics.

Normal rules apply. No HOS or Probies.

First :takeit: wins.

Shipping for slabbed comics is: $8 for a single slabbed comic, and $4 for each additional slabbed comic. If you are buying 3 or more I'll get you a shipping quote at cost. I can also ship internationally and will do so at cost. If you are outside the US PM me first and I can get a shipping quote for you.

Shipping for raw comics is: $3 for the first and $1 for each additional comic. I can also ship internationally and will do so at cost.

Returns are accepted for any reason.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment but postal money order is fine too.

I've posted to sell just a few times in forums, but I have a long eBay history. You can see my feedback there if you want (username: garagesalesabbatical).

Thanks for looking!

I'll start with the slabbed comics...coming in a few minutes.

Somewhere around 1991, I started setting up at conventions in New England...selling off my own collection. I had a few silver age but it was mostly 1970s and 1980s comics. At one of these shows I walked around the room and perused other dealer's inventory. I stumbled across a copy of this comic for a pittance (not this exact copy of it...the one I bought back then was in much better condition actually). As soon as I bought this comic I was hooked on LB Cole covers. This is one of my favorites...

Shocking Mystery Cases #51 VG 4.0 Cream Pages $100

photo27_zps2uycnm4t.jpg

photo28_zpshzifay6c.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes #13 G- 1.8 Cream to Off White Pages 1st Carol Danvers. SOLD

This copy looks great but unfortunately there's two pages inside that have small chunks off the corner. Seen the pictures I've included. On one page it just barely cuts into artwork too. Still, great eye appeal overall and cheap.

photo%20-%2022_zpsecrruukq.jpg

photo%20-%2024_zpsmxves2xp.jpg

photo%20-%2026_zpsmcb6ycjh.jpg

photo%20-%2025_zpsz0vmqyxb.jpg