• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Comics - Exactly HOW MANY HG Copies Out There??

52 posts in this topic

DotComFool - I really can't tell you how much I enjoy your site. I remember how happy I was when I was like 13 and got an X-0 #1 for my birthday (what a steal - $20! tongue.gif ). To look at your site and relive all the great memories is really cool. Your site is extremely thorough and well done and alterted me to variants that I had no idea existed! Your website is a job well done!

Best,

DAM

Well, that's actually not too out of line - I just sold a raw Rai 4 for $20, so add the grading fee it'd be $42 with shipping, so you'd be paying $10 for the guarantee of a 9.6.

Actually, there are only 2 known 9.8s for Rai 4...(and they're not for sale) wink.gif

so unless you've got a pristine copy to send to CGC...9.6 is really good.

I might be interested in selling a set of Rai books...

but I'd suggest Ebay would be cheaper...you can get the first 10 issues

of Rai (or all 33 while you're looking) for about $30-$40...

...as Donut said, you'd pay $10-$20 each just for Rai 3 and Rai 4.

For some reason, people just don't pay as much for complete sets. Weird, huh?

I don't think I'll be selling the Rai 0 CGC 10.0 unless I see an offer I can't refuse.

There's too much sentimental value in that book for me to sell it...

I mean, I run the Valiant website...so I "have to be" the guy who owns the 10.0, right? wink.gif

Who else could love it like I do?

Why did he say the dirt is 'only' on the scan, and 'NOT' on the book?

Aren't those quotes a way of saying, "Oh, by the way... I'm lying"?

You know... like Saddam Hussein and George Bush are 'friends'. Really, it's the 'truth'.