• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!

7 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with. No goddamned individual_without_enough_empathys.

Returns: Returns accepted. You just have to message me and tell me my hair is pretty and call me Pony Boy, and we are good to go.

SHIPPING

US buyers: Shipping determined at cost. Shipping via USPS First Class or Priority. Canadian buyers: I will use USPS First Class International, shipping at cost.

Daredevil 181, CGC 9.8, White pages.

$125 shipped in the US. Canada, $120 plus shipping costs, no fudging on customs.

Do you think Elektra will "die" in the next season of Netflix's Daredevil? I do. Matty will love her and fight her and hold her in his arms as she seemingly dies, but we won't know until we watch season 3. Will Bullseye be the person_too_unaware_of_social_graces who does the deed? How in the hell could he not be?

Why am I selling this gorgeous comic? Because I am a who bought two copies and because ComicConnect auctions take too damned long to end.

The glare streaks are from my scanner and not on the comic or case. Click the images to see larger pictures. I am happy to send you more pics. I am also happy with the price considering GPA, the importance of the comic in the Miller run, the beautiful cover, the white pages, and the coming Netflix series which will make us all cream for this book.

t8YLaq5l.jpg

8Y6E3Dvl.jpg