• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CALL - 50% OFF!!!: Cosmic Boy's Big Raw Sale! Tons of Affordable Raw Keys!

99 posts in this topic

Howdy Gang!, :hi:

I've been gearing up for this for some time now!

I have 100+ raw (mostly Silver with some Bronze) books to offer up at great prices... including the coverless Showcase #4 from my other thread that will be moving here as well. Most of these books are well loved and many of them have significant problems. But you know what that means... Great Deals!

:whee:

Tons of you have purchased from my many sales threads over the years and I want to take a moment to say thanks so much! I very much appreciate your business and camaraderie!

Here's a few rules though to keep everything on the up and up:

1) No probies or HOSers

2) Shipping is $6 in the USA no matter how many books you buy. I'm also happy to ship to Canada and the UK at cost. Contact me with any questions.

3) PMs are welcome, but first :takeit: in this thread wins the day.

4) Payment is by Paypal only.

5) RETURN POLICY: I will always work toward appropriate resolution should a buyer be dissatisfied. Full refunds/returns will be honored with reasonable cause, and provided the item is returned in the same condition it was received in. I expect all requests for refunds/returns to be made within 2 weeks of the receipt of the item unless special circumstances prevent this. Please contact me as soon as possible in that case.

I am hoping to post 20-25 books per day until I'm through. I will invoice purchases only after all books have been listed unless you request an invoice from me.

All books have been inspected/graded by me and will come newly preserved in Geber mylites/fullbacks. Anybody who has purchased from me knows that I'm easy to work with and stand behind my grading.

Thanks for looking! -- CB

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 – FR; large 5” by 5” square missing from back cover, large tear on front cover has led to an almost detached piece in bottom right, holding on for now, lots of edge wear

PRICE: $110 SOLD VIA PM

asm4.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), rolled spine, some interior detachments at bottom staple, spine tears and wear, some interior page fraying and staining

PRICE: $32 SOLD TO PETEYSWHEATCAKES

Asm20.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #10 – PR/FR POSSIBLE TRIMMING/AMATEUR RESTO; loads of old tape staining along the spine, possible if not probable trimming along some of the edges of the cover, old tape stains on some of the interior pages near the fold as well... gut tells me that this one is unlikely to come back blue in a slab... it feels a bit strange in hand, but it might make for a good reader/filler if you're not too particular and looking for a bargain

PRICE: $40 SOLD VIA PM

ff10.jpg

FLASH #108 (Part II of the Grodd Trilogy) – FR; cover & first wrap detached at bottom staple, two 3” tears on front and back covers, medium piece missing from back cover, date stamp, some cover and interior staining

PRICE: $45 SOLD VIA PM

Flash108.jpg

FLASH #113 (1st Trickster) – PR/FR; hole throughout book top right, cover mostly split holding on by an inch or two, cover detached, centerfold detached at bottom staple, pieces out of cover, back cover tear, beat

PRICE: $20 SOLD TO INAPICKLECOMICS

flash113.jpg

FLASH #117 (1st Captain Boomerang) – GD-/GD; cover detached, water spot on front cover, cover and first wrap split 3 1/2” from bottom, other minor splits along cover spine

Super Hot! PRICE: $80 SOLD TO SKOW

flash117.jpg

HAWKMAN #1 (Series Begins) – FR/GD; cover detached at bottom staple, barely hanging on to top staple, many splits along spine, small pieces out of spine, one piece of tape on cover at bottom of spine

PRICE: $30 SOLD VIA PM

hawkman1.jpg

HOUSE OF SECRETS #92 (1st Swamp Thing) – FR/GD; some front cover defacement in marker, 3” by 3/4” piece missing from back cover top right, large “y” shaped tear on back cover, minor back cover staining, 1” spine split from bottom

PRICE: $92 SOLD TO YKOIL

Hos92.jpg

INCREDIBLE HULK #4 – INCOMPLETE & MISSING FRONT COVER; almost all of the front cover is gone except for a couple slivers, cover detached, panel clipped from pg. 7 which affects story & art rendering this one INCOMPLETE, also some back cover tears

PRICE: $25

hulk4.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #90 – PR/FR – cover nearly split and detached, cover barely hanging on by the bottom staple, lots of chipping, slightly brittle along chipping, pencil markings on front cover

PRICE: $20

jim90.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #103 (1st Enchantress & Executioner) – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), most of the spine is split (hanging on at the top staple by about 5” or so), cover tears and staining, simply beat

PRICE: $20 SOLD TO YKOIL

jim103.jpg

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #80 (1st Doom Patrol) – COVER ONLY; front and back covers only, 5” spine split from bottom, creases, minor water damage, small tear and piece missing from back cover

PRICE: $25

myg80.jpg