• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CALL - 50% OFF!!!: Cosmic Boy's Big Raw Sale! Tons of Affordable Raw Keys!

99 posts in this topic

HOUSE OF SECRETS #92 (1st Swamp Thing) – FR/GD; some front cover defacement in marker, 3” by 3/4” piece missing from back cover top right, large “y” shaped tear on back cover, minor back cover staining, 1” spine split from bottom

PRICE: $92

Hos92.jpg

:takeit: @ 50% Off

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #103 (1st Enchantress & Executioner) – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), most of the spine is split (hanging on at the top staple by about 5” or so), cover tears and staining, simply beat

PRICE: $20

jim103.jpg

:takeit:

At 50% off

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #103 (1st Enchantress & Executioner) – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), most of the spine is split (hanging on at the top staple by about 5” or so), cover tears and staining, simply beat

PRICE: $20

jim103.jpg

\\

SHOWCASE #34 (1st Jean Loring :grin: ) - PR/FR; 5" and 2" spine splits and tearing to the cover, cover detached, interior is complete and readable... filler copy of the 1st S.A. Atom

PRICE: $60

showcase34.jpg

BATMAN #237 (CLASSIC REAPER COVER/ISSUE) - VG/F; structurally closer to VF but there is some noticeable chipping and creases in the bottom right corner and first few pages of the interior, another crease in the top right and a grease pencil marking as well ... love this cover :cloud9:

PRICE: $35

batman237.jpg

:takeit:

Whoa. I leave for a little bit and there's an explosion.

After looking through the :takeit: posts, I can tell there were a number of books that multiple people claimed. Obviously, first :takeit: wins.

I'll sort through this and get invoices out as soon as possible.

--CB

Here's a first and final recap of what's left:

PG. 1

Incredible Hulk #4 (INCOMPLETE)

Journey Into Mystery #90

My Greatest Adventure #80 (COVERS ONLY)

PG. 3

Showcase #60

Strange Tales #126 (INCOMPLETE)

Superboy #89

PG. 4

Flash #114

PG. 5

Flash Annual #1

Justice League of America #7

PG. 6

Brave and the Bold #31

PG. 7

Green Lantern #2

Showcase #59

All books are now 50% off my listed price. I will leave this thread open until 9pm EST tonight and then I'll close it up.

--CB