• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDERWORLD #7 and SCIENCE COMICS #2 Lou Fine Covers!

25 posts in this topic

As I mentioned on the General forum, I'm selling two of my formerly slabbed books because I'm trying to put some dough together for one of my grails. As I said, I did unslab 'em, but they are in the same condition I purchased them, and I guarantee no restoration(unless CGC missed it the first time!).

I'll post pics of the book unslabbed tomorrow, I don't have any new scans yet, but these are the books pre-unslabbing. Before I put them on eBay, I'm willing to take offers if anyone here is interested in them. Excuse the Heritage logo, that's still the only scan I have of the Science book.

734747-wonderworld.jpg

734747-wonderworld.jpg.ad3c40e69a392db4be706af7a529ee80.jpg

What's the description of the Wonder World? It looks nicer than the VG+ Science Comics !

popcorn.gif

3 pieces of tape on cover and interior covers. You must be old and/or your eye sight is failing! poke2.gif

What's the description of the Wonder World? It looks nicer than the VG+ Science Comics !

popcorn.gif

3 pieces of tape on cover and interior covers. You must be old and/or your eye sight is failing! poke2.gif

Why, you young "whipper-snapper" !!!

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

Sure is slow here tonight !

Hey Greggy! You going to lock up and turn out the lights when you leave? popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

Hey Greggy! You going to lock up and turn out the lights when you leave? popcorn.gif

frustrated.gif

popcorn.gif

<h1>Why, you young "whipper-snapper" !!!</h1>

sumo.gif

frustrated.gif

What ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, Don't lock up, and Don't turn the lights offf when you leave,....but when Steve B. see's the doors unlocked, and when he get's the "Light Bill" , ...you'll be lucky if your submissions get above a 7.0 !!! makepoint.gif

Your choice ! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

frustrated.gif

Okay, Don't lock up, and Don't turn the lights offf when you leave,....but when Steve B. see's the doors unlocked, and when he get's the "Light Bill" , ...you'll be lucky if your submissions get above a 7.0 !!! makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

frustrated.gif

stooges.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Umm! I think I'm going to start buying "Sweet, sweet 100 Pagers" !!!

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

frustrated.gif

stooges.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Umm! I think I'm going to start buying "Sweet, sweet 100 Pagers" !!!

Be my guest. Not like you are going to find the gems like I can! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

frustrated.gif

stooges.gif

Be my guest. Not like you are going to find the gems like I can! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifsumo.giffrustrated.gif