• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

97 posts in this topic

Howdy!, :hi:

And welcome to my final sale of the season.

Up for grabs here are a few stragglers from my last thread and a bunch of affordable new odds 'n' ends.

Here's a few rules though to keep everything on the up and up:

1) No probies or HOSers

2) Shipping is $6 in the USA no matter how many books you buy. I'm also happy to ship to Canada and the UK at cost. Contact me with any questions.

3) No PMs on these books please. I'm confident the prices in this thread will speak for themselves. If I choose to discount them any further (unlikely), I will do so in the thread.

First unconditional :takeit: always wins the day.

4) Payment is by Paypal only.

5) RETURN POLICY: I will always work toward appropriate resolution should a buyer be dissatisfied. Full refunds/returns will be honored with reasonable cause, and provided the item is returned in the same condition it was received in. I expect all requests for refunds/returns to be made within 2 weeks of the receipt of the item unless special circumstances prevent this. Please contact me as soon as possible in that case.

All books have been inspected/graded by me and will come newly preserved in Geber mylites/fullbacks. Anybody who has purchased from me knows that I'm easy to work with and stand behind my grading.

Thanks for looking! -- CB

INCREDIBLE HULK #4 – INCOMPLETE & MISSING FRONT COVER; almost all of the front cover is gone except for a couple slivers, cover detached, panel clipped from pg. 7 which affects story & art rendering this one INCOMPLETE, also some back cover tears

PRICE: $10 SOLD TO SKOW

hulk4.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #90 – PR/FR – cover nearly split and detached, cover barely hanging on by the bottom staple, lots of chipping, slightly brittle along chipping, pencil markings on front cover

PRICE: $8 SOLD TO JONAHMEH

jim90.jpg

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #80 (1st Doom Patrol) – COVER ONLY; front and back covers only, 5” spine split from bottom, creases, minor water damage, small tear and piece missing from back cover

PRICE: $10 SOLD TO SKOW

myg80.jpg

SHOWCASE #60 (1st S.A. Spectre) – FR; centerfold detached at bottom staple, 2 1/2” split and chipping on bottom middle of cover, 1 piece of scotch tape along bottom of spine, little bit of rust on top staple

PRICE: $7 SOLD TO SKOW

Showcase_60.jpg

STRANGE TALES #126 (1st Clea & Dormammu) – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), loads of cover creases, tears, chips, fraying, minor ink markings on front cover and first page, first interior page has a large tear and edge bends, back cover staining, beat

PRICE: $8 SOLD TO JONAHMEH

strange_tales_126.jpg

STRANGE TALES #126 (1st Clea & Dormammu) – PR/FR INCOMPLETE; missing 1 non-story page (likely pin-up), loads of cover creases, tears, chips, fraying, minor ink markings on front cover and first page, first interior page has a large tear and edge bends, back cover staining, beat

PRICE: $8

strange_tales_126.jpg

:takeit:

FLASH #114 (2nd Captain Cold) – FR; small amount of gunk on back cover, ink markings on front cover, tape stains on centerfold, some interior fraying, 2” spine split, small pieces out of front cover

PRICE: $7 SOLD TO SKOW

Flash_114.jpg

INCREDIBLE HULK #4 – INCOMPLETE & MISSING FRONT COVER; almost all of the front cover is gone except for a couple slivers, cover detached, panel clipped from pg. 7 which affects story & art rendering this one INCOMPLETE, also some back cover tears

PRICE: $10

hulk4.jpg

:takeit:

GREEN LANTERN #2 - FR; cover holding on for dear life, large piece out of front cover, 3 1/2" spine split at top, a couple other little spine splits, stain on front cover middle left

PRICE: $16 SOLD TO JONAHMEH

gl2.jpg