• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASMs; Comic Book Spinner Rack; Visions ('81-'82)...CLOSED.

52 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread--or via PM--gets it. (I'll go by the time stamp.)

2) Neither Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, U.S. postal money order, or check (will wait for check to clear before shipping). Payment due within 3 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping: 7.00, U.S. only; securely packed and Priority Mail.

5) If not satisfied, money-back guarantee (minus return shipping).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Junior Miss #33 FR/GD

Rust on top staple, slight migration @ cf; and, as you can see, a, ahem, slight issue with the urc & lrc. (Yes, straight on through! :eek:)

*Definite piece of history/selling point: in this book is an editorial response--from Marvel--to comicdom's patron saint, Dr. Fredric Wertham.

image.jpg1_zpsgg3mfjzu.jpg

Bats #231 GD :news: SOLD.

Rust on staples: bott. staple very minor; no migration @ cf EXCEPT bott. tip of top staple--and there it's just a slight trace. Small sliver missing off top edge of back cover.

Always loved this cover. One of the very first funny books I encountered. (No wonder I'm a tad paranoid. :insane:)

image.jpg5_zpslynyvu8a.jpg

Our Army at War #301 VF- :news: SOLD.

Last issue of the title (well, kind of). Incidentally, I'm singing a few other last issue blues over in the Copper/Modern marketplace (Ghost Rider, Jonah Hex, and Wonder Woman).

image.jpg7_zps5liwl8cg.jpg

Think that's about it for the funny books.

Strongly considering putting up some early Overstreet Guides (no #1)...and if a Boardie passes, a comic book spinner rack (uh, minus the spinner) for local pick-up in the Atlanta area. And maybe a Visions #3 (Flaming Carrot) from the 1981 Atlanta Comic Book & Fantasy Fair...

:hail: Thanks for breaking the ice, Scott!

My pleasure, Scott :D

I've been needing these two so the timing was perfect :applause:

How's it going, neighbor? :baiting:

Joe Palooka #23 VG/FN :news: SOLD.

This one was tough to grade. VF territory all the way, EXCEPT for one of the interior pages has a small to moderate piece missing at the bottom right corner (does not affect art or story). This book is SWEET for a 1948 specimen--not to mention the cover--and the inside covers and pages are nice too.

image.jpg53_zpsw45wfuks.jpg