• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASMs; Comic Book Spinner Rack; Visions ('81-'82)...CLOSED.

52 posts in this topic

Comic book spinner rack--unfortunately, minus the bottom piece that gets you the spin. Feel free, anyone, to chime in on how easy (or not) this is to remedy.

My understanding is that this comic book spinner rack dates from the late 1950s to mid-1970s, with ones like these still around into the early 1980s.

Local pick-up only. In the Atlanta area--Buford, GA, to be exact.

image.jpg50_zpseaikz8le.jpg

image.jpg47_zpsp3jumpir.jpg

image.jpg49_zpsb8ykilkz.jpg

I had the green diamond version of that flooring. If you would stare at it late at night after a few Wild Turkey's if would undulate in and out.

It seems like you are just listing the same items over?

I had the green diamond version of that flooring. If you would stare at it late at night after a few Wild Turkey's if would undulate in and out.

It seems like you are just listing the same items over?

No, never have listed these. :baiting: Actually, just reduced the prices. Guilty of redundancy I plead. Guilty of redundancy I plead.

As for the floor pattern (re: the comic book rack), are you sure that was Wild Turkey? Sounds like it could've been something originating from Swiss labs that one would put on a tongue. You know, that sacrament some Ivy League guys swore by and then the military folks got a hold of it, and then San Francisco (and beyond) went haywire the year after it was made illegal in the U.S. (I think.) Stay away from those undulating floors! The focus needs to be simply the comic book rack. :sumo:

Here's what's left--with further REDUCED prices:

ASM #138 VF/NM 20.00

ASM #137 NM- 45.00

ASM #134 VF- 13.00

ASM #133 VF/NM 28.00

ASM #128 VF- 10.00

Bats #239 CGC 8.0 (OWW) 40.00 :news: SOLD.

Comic Book Spinner Rack (local pick-up only) 129.00

Junior Miss #33 FR/GD 3.00

Visions #3 FN- 15.00

Visions #4 FN- (w/ a t-shirt from this '82 con, too) 17.00

Final reductions:

Take the 5 ASMs for 99.00 shipped in the U.S.

Take both Visions (and the t-shirt) for 25.00 shipped in the U.S.

Bats #239 CGC 8.0 (OWW) 42.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

Comic Book Spinner Rack 119.00 (local pick-up--near Atlanta, in Buford)

OR...

if you meet me in Toccoa, GA (about 60 miles northeast of Buford), I'll do 99.00.