• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

89 posts in this topic

According to my spreadsheet it is going on almost a year since my last sales thread!

My listing tonight will all be books from my personal collection that I have decided to part with for one reason or another. As a little extra fun for anyone that cares, I will include a comment about the book or how I came about owning it.

Most images click through to larger ones. If you want another shot or a close-up, let me know.

Take it in thread or mutual agreement via PM confirmed by timestamp wins.

Payment accepted is Paypal and Money order.

Shipping will be either insured flat rate or standard with tracking based on whichever is least expensive. Shipping cost either domestic or International to the buyer will be the exact cost. I can usually ship a slab or two insured under the flat rate cost, but I will go least expensive route. All boxes will be well packed and insured.

Canada purchases are welcome but other International please PM me prior. I would prefer to have sold to you in the past or at least verify references first.

No buyers that are on probation please. If you don't like the book send it back in the same condition and if it is because of something I accidentally failed to mention or didn't notice I will cover shipping. If you just don't want it, you cover shipping.

Any PMs will be answered once I am finished posting all books.

First up…

Fantastic Four 50 – FN-

$90 SOLD!

Comics to Astonish with the 49. I am not a fan of brown but this cover always brought me joy and this one is really clean. I would go higher on the grade if not for the back cover.

ff50.jpgff50b.jpg

Fantastic Four 120 – VF-

$30

1st Airwalker

This is my under copy. I got it at the same store in Florida that I got the Thor 165. I love love love this book. I don't know why. I just do. I have had so many copies over the years!

It looks like a 9.0/9.2 but there is a water stain on the lower spine that brings it way down I think.

ff120.jpgff120b.jpg

Fantastic Four 164 – VF

$10

1st Frankie Rae

Bought from Greg Reece a year or so ago. Under copy. This is an important book for me because it is herald of Galactus related and that was a collecting focus for me for a while.

ff164.jpgff164b.jpg