• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird ebay backdoor glitch. UPDATE-Story gets even weirder.

23 posts in this topic

The problem I have is he unequivocally said he did not send payment. There is already one weird glitch-the purchase of a canceled item. Until I know, for sure, where this payment came from, I do not feel comfortable refunding it. What if his paypal shows no payment sent? Then I better call paypal. I do not want to be eating my own money because of some bizarre paypal glitch.

He is not a comic buyer so no need to block him.

I sell other stuff than comics-- I want to block/avoid him.

If you aren't sure-- don't refund then. Let him do all the leg work-- why should you have to fix his goof ups?

Yes I will be ecstatic to refund him all I am asking for is some info. That would take 30 seconds to acquire. Work with me buddy.

Mystery solved-buyer paid his entire paypal bill for all his purchases-item was still included because paypal/ebay now separate paypal did not get the word item had been canceled.