• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Moderns and Coppers

35 posts in this topic

Batman: La vendetta di Bane (1994) - VFNM - $15 $13

First italian edition of "Batman: Vengeance of Bane" #1.

75 Anni di Batman - NM+ - $10

Promotional kit issued in Italy for Batman’s 75th anniversary. Each one came with an accompanying bookmark and a cardboard mask featuring a Batman artist, my copy comes with the Miller mask. Each one was personalized by the store getting the copies. Insides contain a collaged feature on Batman’s origin.

Z40sGpet.jpg KgoLAMIt.jpg VJa8R9Wt.jpg XFGAxdzt.jpg 0Ww9GVJt.jpg

The Walking Dead #1 (Italian edition, 2nd Print) - FN+ - $6

The Walking Dead #5 (Italian edition of #19) - NM- - $10.50

Dylan Dog (Dark Horse) #6 - NM+ - $7.50 - US edition of selected stories, custom Mignola cover.

L’Uomo Tigre #1 (first italian edition) - NM- - $8.50 - This is the first italian (and I believe the first western in general) edition of the Tiger Mask manga by Ikki Kajiwara and Naoki Tsuji, originally published in Japan between 1970 and 1971. All of these are pocket sized.

dFPZ9K6t.jpg JhmOlxet.jpg OdXGEB9t.jpg UqYXonat.jpg

Some Italian Marvel editions with exclusive custom covers. The first three books were done for the relaunch of Marvel titles in Italy in 1994.

Capitan America e Thor #0 (Gold variant) - VF - $8.50

Silver Surfer #0 - VF+ - $10

I Vendicatori #0 (Gold variant) - VF - $8.50

Ghost (1995) #10 F/VF, #11 VF, #12 VF - $15 for all three

Italian edition of the 1990s title, presenting Ghost Rider and Spirits of Vengeance. These feature connecting covers from italian artist Giuseppe Palumbo. #10 includes an iron-on transfer of both Ghost’s blazing skull and the Ghost logo.

hAFvMqgt.jpg ceT8TUgt.jpg 4Qwqisrt.jpg DcfTdQet.jpg wTii6zBt.jpg 0xh5WbYt.jpg edR7YEwt.jpg wujIbCjt.jpg