• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Books, Great Prices- CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Boardies,

Thanks to those who made my last sale so successful. I am offering some newer books at great discount or cover prices.

-First :takeit: wins

-PM's are welcomed but I apologize in advance if it takes me some time to get to them. I am also running a GA SA BA Thread with books at great discounts. I want to concentrate on getting the books posted as not to leave the masses waiting.

-PayPal is preferred but I will accept checks and money orders

-Unlimited shipping is $6 for US customers, I can do Canada for $20. If Canada postage cost me lower than $20, I will refund the difference. I will cover the overage for either method.

-Shipping cost from my GA SA BA Thread can be combined with books in this thread.

-Refunds are accepted within 14 days after receiving your books. Please examine the pictures provided careful before purchase since shipping cost is not refunded.

-There is a built in discount in this thread. Anyone who claims 6 or more books will automatically receive a 10% discount on their entire order. Might be worth picking up some less expensive books to get the discount.

-If there are any questions, please let me know.