• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would this get a green label?

8 posts in this topic

Not green just for missing pages and tape. Blue label .5, assuming there is no restoration detected. I just got a copy of AF 15 back from CGC, blue label .5, and the note on the label reads "back cover, 1st wrap and centerfold missing, affects story. Front cover reattached with tape. Incomplete." So you can definitely still get a blue label.

Not green just for missing pages and tape. Blue label .5, assuming there is no restoration detected. I just got a copy of AF 15 back from CGC, blue label .5, and the note on the label reads "back cover, 1st wrap and centerfold missing, affects story. Front cover reattached with tape. Incomplete." So you can definitely still get a blue label.

You can ask for a blue label and get a 0.5 incomplete grade. The default is a green, qualified label for missing interior pages.

You can ask for a blue label and get a 0.5 incomplete grade. The default is a green, qualified label for missing interior pages.

I have submitted 3 different SA books in the last year that have come back .5 because of missing interior pages and never once did I ask for a blue label. So I am not sure green is the default. If you want a blue label though maybe you should ask, I have just never attempted that myself.