• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dentist's Bat-Mobile

80 posts in this topic

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some of my recipients may warn you about that WISH! screwy.gif

Beat me to it.

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Beat me to it.

Where are the requested scans? Doug would have gotten it to me hours ago! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Beat me to it.

Where are the requested scans? Doug would have gotten it to me hours ago! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Still processing other stuff. I'll get onto it soon. Btw, if you love Doug so much, why don't you marry him?

Come to think of it, that idea may be right up your alley - think of the access!!!!

To all those sweet sweet DCs, I mean. tongue.gif

Beat me to it.

Still processing other stuff. I'll get onto it soon. Btw, if you love Doug so much, why don't you marry him?

Come to think of it, that idea may be right up your alley - think of the access!!!!

Screw you and your inflated UK prices! sorry.gif

Take it from me, you don't. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I used to be on the list frustrated.gif but now I don't get them anymore. cloud9.gif

poke2.gif

I used to be on the list frustrated.gif but now I don't get them anymore. cloud9.gif

poke2.gif

You were one of the bright ones that learned that the best way to avoid future harassment is to ignore my PMs. Unfortunately, PedigreeMan seems to have figured that out as well! Christo_pull_hair.gif

poke2.gif

You were one of the bright ones that learned that the best way to avoid future harassment is to ignore my PMs. Unfortunately, PedigreeMan seems to have figured that out as well! Christo_pull_hair.gif

acclaim.gif

Beat me to it.

I shouldn't be ribbing you - you've been highly informative recently.

Beat me to it.

Or in the case of the Cosmic Aeroplane and Denver pedigree discussions, "highly MISinformative."

yay.gif

Beat me to it.

It helps that I've been at home the last few days. Usually when I'm at work and can only access the internet during my breaks, I just thow in a randomn screwy.gif for no particular reason.

I'm back to work tomorrow so you guys are so [#@$%!!!]!

Beat me to it.

Or in the case of the Cosmic Aeroplane and Denver pedigree discussions, "highly MISinformative."

yay.gif

Well, there's been the occasional glitch since he ceased his graemlin only posts, but he's had his moments. Ish. crazy.gif