• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher 1 CGC 9.4, New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6, Booster Gold 1 CGC 9.4 & More

33 posts in this topic

Shipping the slabs will be $10 for the first slab and $2 for each additional slab. I do offer International Shipping but it will need to be via Priority Mail and shipping will be at cost.

I've been selling here on the boards for awhile and have a lengthy Kudos thread of happy buyers. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases within 30 days of you receiving the book and if its an error on my part I'll even pay for return shipping. I only have very basic restoration detection skills so let me know if you receive a restored book from me and I'll make it right even if its beyond 30 days (unlimited restoration refunds or returns if we can agree the book was bought from me). I prefer Paypal but we can work out other payment options but contact me before hand to work it out. The first I'll Take it via time stamp either in a PM or in the thread will win the book.

Spiderman & His Amazing Friends 1 - CGC 9.6 White - I actually think this is a book to hold onto since all the female characters seem to be getting hot lately - $125

SOLD

X-Men 129 - CGC 9.2 OW/W - Another underappreciated book in my opinion - 1st Kitty Pryde & White Queen is a can't miss to me - $140

X-Men%20129%20Front_zpsxyjkzou4.jpg

X-Men%20129%20Back_zpssazovxs3.jpg