• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Star?

3 posts in this topic

Anyone know what happened to this series? I know it takes a long time to put together an issue due to the computer generated art, but it has been more than 6 months since the last one. I remember picking up the most recent issue at the San Diego Con. It would be sad if this series died, I really like it.

Anyone know what happened to this series? I know it takes a long time to put together an issue due to the computer generated art, but it has been more than 6 months since the last one. I remember picking up the most recent issue at the San Diego Con. It would be sad if this series died, I really like it.

i also liked a lot this series/universe...it's been a longtime since i saw/read a new issue!!! confused.gif

Fire, I to share you thoughts, having talked to the "Red Star Team" at WonderCon, I can tell you that they have hit

on hard times as far as money. They will be back as I understand it. It may take some time but they know they

have a very loyal fan base and plan to keep the story going, so sit back. relax, The Red Star will return.