• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me grade this Journey into Mystery 125

35 posts in this topic

Wow. Things never get so hot & heavy when I ask for a grade. In fact, my grade requests usually fall off the board much like the rest of my posts. Who I should I send a check to to get things started on my thoroughly uninteresting posts? Oh, yeah. The Grade: Since I have to assume that the back of the book is in line with the front minus the long crease I'm going 5.0

What did I do you piece of 893censored-thumb.gif

Have you already forgotten your Marketplace thread about GA books, your -2 eBay feedback score from winning items and then not paying, or the way you insulted other people's books when they were trying to help you? Back to grade school, punk!

Yeah - I saw that too and was thinking confused.gifconfused.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif.

Unfortunately I was in the midst of meetings at work and could not really issue a proper reply. Thanks for the proper reply, FFB!

Have you already forgotten your Marketplace thread about GA books, your -2 eBay feedback score from winning items and then not paying, or the way you insulted other people's books when they were trying to help you? Back to grade school, punk!

popcorn.gif

FFB, preach on.

I forgot about this thread and look at all the action I missed. Seriously I was going to cut this guy some slack but I didn't realize he was a non paying EBayer. Buddy get your act together and don't ask people for a price list of 15-20 books and then request a scan on the cheapest item, a $5 item for that matter. XOB You are officially a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Oh its true, its damn true.

Since I am trying to smite this punk, here is what lmk he was a joke:

I was messing around on the boards and came across one of his posts. In his sig line, i saw he wanted mid grade silver, and one of the titles that he wanted was Avengers. Well, I drop him a pm and tell him I have about 10 books, all mid-upper mid grade. He says yeah, send me some scans. I send the scan and he asks how much. The books that he wanted were nothing special and generally f/vf-vf books. I offer them to him for at F guide of slightly below. He sends back one of these 27_laughing.gif and says that he was looking to pay about $5 a piece for them. So, anyway, that is kinda of the long and short of my dealings with this punk.

popcorn.gif

FFB, preach on.

I forgot about this thread and look at all the action I missed. Seriously I was going to cut this guy some slack but I didn't realize he was a non paying EBayer. Buddy get your act together and don't ask people for a price list of 15-20 books and then request a scan on the cheapest item, a $5 item for that matter. XOB You are officially a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Oh its true, its damn true.

Still waiting to see who the hell XOB is... stooges.gif

troll, so that's the word around here, eh? why don't you take your Thor run and shovit up your 893censored-thumb.gif

Set to the tune of Slinky, or Wren and Stimpy's "log"

Troll, troll

you good for nothing it's true

Troll, Troll,

you mind is nothing but poo

Everyone hates a Toll,

Nothing but sorry Trolls

This song is about you

You stink like a lot of poo

XOB is Xxxed Off eBay...which will win you zero sympathy around here and even less good cheer.

best cut your losses and move on to another forum

sorry, arex...even though you are a tarheel fan, didnt mean to push this thread that much further towards the abyss.

i'd agree with the 5.0, but would base my pricing on a 4.5 if i was selling it. it's a tough call

Thats the best you can come up with? Your the Troll, it's true, its damn true

I heard Comicspriceguide.com need immature little jerkoffs like you. All the intelligent collectors have left.So you would fit right in.