• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #71s 2 of them

2 posts in this topic

Looking for some 2nd opinions on these. I have 2 ASM #71's I need help assigning a grade.

FYI:

Staples: Both copies have clean staples and fully attached through to centerfold

Missing pieces: none for both

Tears: none on interior or exterior for both

Stains: none that I can see on either copy but let me know if you see something.

Copy A: ASM #71 FC (White Pages)

ASM%2071%20WP%20FC_zpsgvto4h9h.jpg

Copy A: Back Cover

ASM%2071%20WP%20BC_zpshnm6njh2.jpg

Copy A Subtle Defects:

Bends: light bends at top and bottom of back cover with light soiling along the bend lines.

Indents: slight indent at mid top back cover edge

Crease: 2" horizontal Printing crease at lower left back cover

Copy B: ASM #71 FC (Cream to Off-white pages)

ASM%2071%20CRP%20FC_zpstlv6rhpe.jpg

Copy B: Back Cover

ASM%2071%20CRP%20BC_zps4vixntgu.jpg

Copy B subtle defects:

Creases/Indents: 1.5" crease/indent at bottom left front cover shows almost no color break in hand but reveals when under a 300 dpi scan.

Dust Shadow: light dust shadow at Top Left Back Cover and Bottom Back Cover

Prints: invisible from scan, only visible when shining light at a sharp angle which shows only 4 dull finger tip shaped spots against the gloss of the rest of the back cover near the middle right Back Cover. No fingerprint patterns are visible, just the 4 round spots that do not reflect light as well as the rest of the back cover.

Thanks!