• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fall Break Slab Sale, Pt. 2 - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT - UPDATE Bottom of Page 5

47 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

In general, returns are fine. If you're not happy after seeing it in hand, I get that. That said, I dislike returns on slabs. I provide adequate scans. But if a books arrives damaged or I neglected to mention a sizable defect to the slab or the like, I'm happy to take it back. So hey, just message me with 3 days of receiving the comic, and we'll figure something out.

SHIPPING

US buyers: Shipping is $9 for up to 2 slabs and $11 beyond that. Canadian buyers: I will use USPS First Class International, shipping at cost, less $9 USD.

I'm continuing the process of focusing and selling and recapturing dollars for what truly interests me.

This thread will have a lot of Galactus and the Silver surfer in it. For many people, these are copies to plug holes, or just covers that you like.

I am offering these at appealing prices in an effort at moving them. Granted, I'm sucking it up and taking my losses like a good, overzealous collector, and trading my intrepid lack of shame for your dollars.

Any questions, just PM me. Like I said, these I hope to price well, but I'm certainly open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple books. (thumbs u

Fantastic Four #1 (2013), Young Variant Cover, 9.8, W, $50 SOLD to jking

Signed by Skottie Young and Matt Fraction on March of that year.

If you like Skottie Young covers, this one is fantastic. If you like Matt Fraction stories, this is a keeper. And it's got both their signatures: two young talents on their game.

LAKhyQwl.jpg

Rxvckpcl.jpg

Fantastic Four 361, 9.8, W, $70

This is a Golden State copy, but I lost the sticker. :/

This is a cool cover for two reasons. First, it's a cover swipe from FF 84. Second, it's playing off FF 29, which is an odd story of the Fantastic Four dealing with a much more earthly foe than is usual for them: The Yancy Street Gang. Of course, you can imagine that the Thing is involved somehow.

There are six of these on the census. Have you ever seen one before?

kw1ip2El.jpg

zO3Mq2Al.jpg

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1, 9.8, W, $30 :news: SOLD! Sold to Revat

Quirky and fun, she knocks all the pins down. "Nuts!"

If you love comics and have a daughter who you want to love comics, you should get her some Squirrel Girl reading material. And the collectible below, for the crazy cheap price of $30.

u0EiWJol.jpg

ZbQcjRyl.jpg

Silver Surfer #1 (3rd series), 9.8, W, $40 sold to Meeko

If you went after this series, you'll find it easily in 9.8. People must have collected the hell out of it, or just bought boxes through whatever madcap distribution series publishers and distributors had cooked up. :shrug:

LNCCufcl.jpg

szJN1QCl.jpg