• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fall Break Slab Sale, Pt. 2 - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT - UPDATE Bottom of Page 5

47 posts in this topic

UPDATIER UPDATE IS DOWN BELOW

[font:Verdana]RECAP WITH DISCOUNTS[/font]

Page 1

• Fantastic Four 341, 9.8, W, $25 $20
    Galactus, close up. Do you think he shaves? Or just wishes the whiskers away?
  • Fantastic Four 361, 9.8, W, $25!
    This is a Golden State copy, but I lost the sticker. \:\/
    This is a cool cover for two reasons. First, it's a cover swipe from FF 84. Second, it's playing off FF 29, which is an odd story of the Fantastic Four dealing with a much more earthly foe than is usual for them: The Yancy Street Gang. Of course, you can imagine that the Thing is involved somehow.
  • Silver Surfer #1 (2014), 9.8, W, $30!
    A fun series to read for any Surfer fan. Such a well done, contemporary story that still pulls on the Surfer's origin and yearnings. None of Stan's overblown Shakespearean theatrics.

Page 2

• Super-Villain Classics 1, 9.6, W, $40 $30
    Hard to locate a graded copy of this, trust me.
    Bob Layton cover (he did those cool Hercules limited series, one with a slick cover of Hercules getting eye-blasted by Galactus).
  • Silver Surfer Limited Series #1, 9.8 W, $85 $70

Thread closes tonight at midnight EST. I'm packaging and shipping as people pay. I have two more boxes to get out and then am completely caught up. Would love to get these last ones out the door.

[font:Verdana]RECAP WITH DISCOUNTS[/font]

Page 1

• Fantastic Four 341, 9.8, W, $25 $20
    Galactus, close up. Do you think he shaves? Or just wishes the whiskers away?
  • Fantastic Four 361, 9.8, W, $25!
    This is a Golden State copy, but I lost the sticker. \:\/
    This is a cool cover for two reasons. First, it's a cover swipe from FF 84. Second, it's playing off FF 29, which is an odd story of the Fantastic Four dealing with a much more earthly foe than is usual for them: The Yancy Street Gang. Of course, you can imagine that the Thing is involved somehow.

Page 2

• Super-Villain Classics 1, 9.6, W, $40 $30
    Hard to locate a graded copy of this, trust me.
    Bob Layton cover (he did those cool Hercules limited series, one with a slick cover of Hercules getting eye-blasted by Galactus).