• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!: Zac's NYCC 2015 Sales Thread!

50 posts in this topic

There will be no Black Mask Variant available. Only pictured items will be made available with the exception of the mixed tape.

Here are a few other items and I will start up a mixed thread with the toys from NYCC.

Jessica Jones Custom Edition #1~ (6 Available) Raw $30

jessica%20jones_zpsdtokuz4u.jpg

I will be checking this thread in the morning before heading to the show to finalize all 9.8 requests. Please pm me if you have any questions!

:takeit: x1 (if it's 9.8 quality can you turn it into cgc for me with the rest of the other items).

I was hoping to see YT as a CGC offer - I dislike the polybag distribution method.

I was hoping to get a few submitted but I only have 4 copies and the 2 offered were taken as is. I can always submit to cgc at conventions even I submit threads for raw books but like to offer books the way they are presented... Hence poly bagged books offered first as poly bagged until requested.

If anyone is interested in any of the remaining books in this thread pm me. Others I will close this thread out tonight and pm everyone with invoices and items they have requested.

Also toys have been posted if anyone is interested in the mixed thread.