• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple Bronze Supes & a couple Visions...CLOSED.

38 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread--or via PM--gets it. (I'll go by the time stamp.)

2) Neither Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, U.S. postal money order, or check (will wait for check to clear before shipping). Payment due within 3 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping: 6.00. U.S. only. Securely packed and Priority Mail.

5) If not satisfied, money-back guarantee (minus return shipping).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Thanks! :hail:

No, no... Thank you! :D Was looking for a nicer copy of #168, and #170 is one of the very first comics I ever remember buying off a spinner rack myself (yeah, I'm old, ugh)... and for whatever reason I currently don't have a copy of it. So it'll be cool to have one in hand again!

No, no... Thank you! :D Was looking for a nicer copy of #168, and #170 is one of the very first comics I ever remember buying off a spinner rack myself (yeah, I'm old, ugh)... and for whatever reason I currently don't have a copy of it. So it'll be cool to have one in hand again!

Utterly bizarre. When I first began reading comics at age 6 in '73, #168 is a book I had and probably got from the spinner rack too. (Or maybe it was the Marvel record that had the #168 cover on it. :think:) I drew #168's cover as a kid--still have that priceless artwork somewhere. #170 I also vividly remember. Great covers and good times. Glad I could help out. :lol:

Utterly bizarre. When I first began reading comics at age 6 in '73, #168 is a book I had and probably got from the spinner rack too. (Or maybe it was the Marvel record that had the #168 cover on it. :think:) I drew #168's cover as a kid--still have that priceless artwork somewhere. #170 I also vividly remember. Great covers and good times. Glad I could help out. :lol:

Holy heck... We're pretty much equally decrepit. lol

I started reading around 73 when I was 7, but it was those early '74 books that I feel like I vividly remember buying for myself. I also immediately stsrted dragging my dad to "comic book shows" to buy back issues which is why sometimes a few older issues strike me as ones I bought off the rack but the math doesn't work.

Holy heck... We're pretty much equally decrepit. lol

I started reading around 73 when I was 7, but it was those early '74 books that I feel like I vividly remember buying for myself. I also immediately stsrted dragging my dad to "comic book shows" to buy back issues which is why sometimes a few older issues strike me as ones I bought off the rack but the math doesn't work.

Equally decripit? Math not working? :sumo::baiting:

ASM lot of 4--DATE STAMPS all: :news: SOLD via PM.

#64 VF-

("6/14"...and evident.)

#180 VG+

("May 6 1978"...on the "I" of "SPIDER-MAN".)

#198 NM-

("AUG 13 1979"...almost midway down spine, to left of word balloon.)

#200 VG+

("DEC 22 1979"...on the "P" of "SPIDER-MAN"--date doesn't make sense, though, as it should be Oct. or Nov.)

image.jpg8_zpsbfgcyvka.jpg