• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling All 100 Bullets Fans......

26 posts in this topic

***BUMP***

(Sigh) Sorry fellas, gotta bump it. I gave you two days. Story just gets deeper! 3 issues into the arc, and still no Graves??? Where is he? What is he up to?

Rumor has it the arc will be 6 issues total, so we're halfway there!!!! (And almost half-way thru the series.....)

Chris

Bump (I am responding to this thread to bump it up, as I am trying to bury another annoying thread about comics that came out from a certain company that Joe C. adores laugh.giftongue.gif). I should eventually pick up the trades of 100 Bullets, especially since the creative team will be picking up the Batman title after Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb's current storyline is through.

I still can't believe that we have to wait SIX MONTHS without any issues while they do their Batman run... frown.gif

SIX MONTHS... no bullets... frown.gif

I still can't believe that we have to wait SIX MONTHS without any issues while they do their Batman run...

Uhg! Is that the new rumor!? I had originally heard Bullets was going bi-monthly during the Batman run. Now they're going to put it on hold altogether?

$^&@!%#&^!%#^&%*&^*&^(*^(#@&(*&$(*&@)(*&$)(*$_)*$_)($_)($_)($(+(+_(*#@!^**&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Screw Batman!

Chris

I still can't believe that we have to wait SIX MONTHS without any issues while they do their Batman run...

Uhg! Is that the new rumor!? I had originally heard Bullets was going bi-monthly during the Batman run. Now they're going to put it on hold altogether?

$^&@!%#&^!%#^&%*&^*&^(*^(#@&(*&$(*&@)(*&$)(*$_)*$_)($_)($_)($(+(+_(*#@!^**&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Screw Batman!

Chris

You can look at your new Spectre 1 at that time! I should get it back from CGC during the lull! insane.gif

*BUMP* (Again)

OK boys. The latest arc is complete. I'll give you guys a few days to read before I start asking questions.....Looks like the chess pieces are being lined up....and what about Graves? Where was he this whole time? He's never not made an appearance for a whole arc.....

Chris