• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW MUTANTS 98 CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES $245 SHIPPED

13 posts in this topic

Just the 1 book today.

All payments accepted.

Shipping in the USA is FREE. Will ship overseas for a cost.

:takeit: is the winner in the thread.

PM's welcome and questions are fine.

Check out my other thread in the gold/silver/bronze section for other CGC books back.

Thanks,

Steve

nm98_1.jpg

Needed something shiny for the wall. Attracts the millennials like moths to a flame.

Is that who is buying this book ?

I thought maybe nostalgic Gen Xers

Now it all makes sense

Those silly Millenials.

They confound me to no end with their thought process. And I use that term loosely.

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does.” They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.” – Aldous Huxley – Brave New World Revisited