• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Covers

60 posts in this topic

I like that spidey 75 cover too. The original artwork that Hari has to that one is orgasmic !!! takeit.gif

Yeah, that's an incredible OA cover to own. Hari's got great stuff!

Hi guys,

I've been away from the boards for a few days, giving lectures down at the Cardiology conference in Orlando. Thanks for all the kudos on my cover to #75. That is one of my favorite Romita Spidey covers, aside from #39 and #50, and #69. Something about those Romita covers below issue 100 that really defined the Silver Age to me.

Here's the original art from my collection. I like how I get two images of Spidey for the price of one! smile.gif

romitasr-asm075.jpg

hail.gif

I like that issue too, but for a different reason...

it is my birthday comic - 08/69 thumbsup2.gif

Funny you mention your birthday as a reason to buy/like a comic. I considered buying the cover to ASM 101 for the same reason! Of course, at 45K, probably not worth it JUST for that reason.

I like that spidey 75 cover too. The original artwork that Hari has to that one is orgasmic !!! takeit.gif

Yeah, that's an incredible OA cover to own. Hari's got great stuff!

Hi guys,

I've been away from the boards for a few days, giving lectures down at the Cardiology conference in Orlando. Thanks for all the kudos on my cover to #75. That is one of my favorite Romita Spidey covers, aside from #39 and #50, and #69. Something about those Romita covers below issue 100 that really defined the Silver Age to me.

Here's the original art from my collection. I like how I get two images of Spidey for the price of one! smile.gif

romitasr-asm075.jpg

hail.gif

I like that issue too, but for a different reason...

it is my birthday comic - 08/69 thumbsup2.gif

Funny you mention your birthday as a reason to buy/like a comic. I considered buying the cover to ASM 101 for the same reason! Of course, at 45K, probably not worth it JUST for that reason.

o.k. big leaguer! shy.gif

Hi Hari,

Welcome back from the ACC meeting. I heard it was well attended!

Wow! Talk about a small world! I working for Duke University (DCRI), Created a good portion of

Design work for that ACC show! Banners, Graphs, Booth work etc.etc.

PM Me feedback to let me know how the Communication Materials were received.

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hi Hari,

Wow! Talk about a small world! I working for Duke University (DCRI), Created a good portion of

Hey Nerf,

I believe the meeting Hari attended was ACC as in "American College of Cardiology" not ACC as in "Atlantic Coast Conference".

But it's cool that you did a bunch of the athletics ACC related stuff -- what division of Duke to you work in?

Hi Hari,

Hey Nerf,

I believe the meeting Hari attended was ACC as in "American College of Cardiology" not ACC as in "Atlantic Coast Conference".

But it's cool that you did a bunch of the athletics ACC related stuff -- what division of Duke to you work in?

Hah! That is a good one...

In that exact show (American College of Cardiology), we produced booth work for our presence - DCRI (Duke Clinical Research Institute).

Although I am a die hard for Atlantic Coast Conference Basket Ball and Religiously watch my Blue Devils in HD on my big screen!

thumbsup2.gif

Even if they do fall short sometimes...

sorry.gif

In that exact show (American College of Cardiology), we produced booth work for our presence - DCRI (Duke Clinical Research Institute).

Very cool! thumbsup2.gif

So do you know a guy by the name of Dr. Neil MacIntyre from the pulmonary/critical care division?

Very cool! thumbsup2.gif

So do you know a guy by the name of Dr. Neil MacIntyre from the pulmonary/critical care division?

Yes, I think I have bumped into him once or twice here...

What's up?

Very cool! thumbsup2.gif

What's up?

Nothing specific, just a small world, that's all. Nice work on your web site, by the way!

Very cool! thumbsup2.gif

What's up?

Nothing specific, just a small world, that's all. Nice work on your web site, by the way!

Prish!

I think I pulled this thread long enough off the coarse (sorry).

Now lets see some more Spidey covers!!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Hi Hari,

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hi,

I was only there for two days, as I was Chairing a research session yesterday morning, and then I was presenting some of my own research during the afternoon. I flew back right after, as I needed to work today in the cath lab.

But, I've seen the DCRI booth many times, and they always have an outstanding presentation. So, great job!

Best,