• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Utter randomness, plus war (OOAW/Sgt. Rock)...CLOSED.

30 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread--or via PM--gets it. (I'll go by the time stamp.)

2) Neither Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, U.S. postal money order, or check (will wait for check to clear before shipping). Payment due within 3 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping: 1-2 books: 4.00; 3-5 books: 6.00; 6 books & up: 10.00 U.S. only. Securely packed.

5) If not satisfied, money-back guarantee (minus return shipping). Will pick up shipping if my fault.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Random 3-pack:

Cap #125 FN-

*thin white line near right edge...distributor mark? Ran my finger lightly along it and there's no substance there; no evidence of it on the inside front cover either. Couple dings at upper left corner, but a super glossy book.

MTU #95 GD/VG

Saw a 9.2 slab of this book for sale on the Boards recently--let's hear it for the other end of the spectrum. :whistle: Someone genius spilled something on the bottom of this book--so some staining and waviness throughout the book on the bottom third to half. Staples secure @ cover & centerfold--and there is no rust. Book is totally readable.

Supes #317 VG/FN

Not too shabby of a Neal Adams cover.

image.jpg2_zpsovgczxs7.jpg

Thought I didn't own any more Golden Age books. (I thought wrong.)

Popular Comics #29 FR 40.00 :news: SOLD.

*cover detached & split, but nice page quality--for a 77-year-old book--and staples secure @ cf.

When this was on the newsstand back in 1938, wonder if there could've been a million dollar funny book just inches away? :think:

image.jpg3_zpsh5ntfurv.jpg

:news: SOLD.

Random 3-pack:

Cap #125 FN-

*thin white line near right edge...distributor mark? Ran my finger lightly along it and there's no substance there; no evidence of it on the inside front cover either. Couple dings at upper left corner, but a super glossy book.

MTU #95 GD/VG

Saw a 9.2 slab of this book for sale on the Boards recently--let's hear it for the other end of the spectrum. :whistle: Someone genius spilled something on the bottom of this book--so some staining and waviness throughout the book on the bottom third to half. Staples secure @ cover & centerfold--and there is no rust. Book is totally readable.

Supes #317 VG/FN

:news: SOLD.

Thought I didn't own any more Golden Age books. (I thought wrong.)

Popular Comics #29 FR 40.00

*cover detached & split, but nice page quality--for a 77-year-old book--and staples secure @ cf.

When this was on the newsstand back in 1938, wonder if there could've been a million dollar funny book just inches away? :think:

image.jpg3_zpsh5ntfurv.jpg

:news: REDUCED...

Random 3-pack:

Cap #125 FN-

MTU #95 GD/VG

Supes #317 VG/FN

:takeit: