• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men and JiM on sale on Ebay

25 posts in this topic

link

Hey all, just listed these two lots. X-Men 32 and 46 and JiM 111 115 122-125.

Thrill/Joy bidding welcome and appreciated. Free shipping to forum members.

headbang.gif

link

headbang.gif

Well, have you bid yet?

How bout them Heels!

Down 9 with 3 minutes left and win! Then I saw a spot on Sportscenter about Reddick and the things fans have said. He was whinning about this and that! I thought, man, he is complaining about the exact same stuff that Duke fans do to other players. I though it was really rich.

link

headbang.gif

Well, have you bid yet?

How bout them Heels!

Down 9 with 3 minutes left and win! Then I saw a spot on Sportscenter about Reddick and the things fans have said. He was whinning about this and that! I thought, man, he is complaining about the exact same stuff that Duke fans do to other players. I though it was really rich.

sorry.gif

Kentucky suffered thru another "fluke" today.

Gotta admit I love seeing Duke lose, anytime, to anybody!

Go Florida! yay.gif

October Fire thinks he wants them more than me!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif October Fire doesn't think his bid will last long....

BTW nice price on the Spotlight 2 you sold, got too high for me. I am waiting for one to slip under the radar.

Yeah, I was happy with that price, especially because I was selling it since I upgraded to a 9.0 and it went for almost what I paid for my 9.0.

893whatthe.gif Is that the book you had up on the grading forum? Where did you get a 9.0 for that price?

Yeah, that was the one. I'm thinking about having it graded on site at Wizard World LA. It was 41.00 on Ebay about a month ago. A seller who hadn't done much in comics started selling his Bronze. He sent me a large scan and I put in a bid of 60.00 but it never got that high. I also picked up a Amazing Adventures 11 in VF/NM for 60.00 from him. Did lose out on his VF/NM TOD 1 though.