• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Birds of Prey #1

15 posts in this topic

It's a nice looking copy however assuming they're on the back cover, I'm thinking 9.4. Gary Frank's attending LSCC 2016... why not get it SS'd? If you don't mind a lower grade, that is. I've got 4 Gary Frank SS's and none of them are 9.8 lol

They're reputation for providing a great service (thumbs u

I've used their services a few times and never had a problem. If you had a really valuable book, I'm sure you'd get a receipt.

This is a solid 9.4. Hard to see all imperfections on a pic of white cover. points off for minor spine wear that barely breaks color, slightly worn spine corners. minor soiling (might be ink from another copy being stacked on top) If you did not send yet...you can certainly dry clean and press if your into that sort of thing. that ink transfer on white cover will certainly be removed and that minor spine stressed can be pressed out. depending on the skill of the presser can be an eSy 9.6 maybe more.

Awww awesome thanks ~

But I dont think I can this time tbh, but maybe next time definitely; but am I able to send the comic to them instead without attending? :3

Yes. Email them at the address on the link. They'll let you know what you need to do.