• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk sales of high grade DC Comics Presents - #3 - #63 with hot books

151 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm going to start selling books from the massive collection I purchased a couple weeks ago. 1st up will be a near complete set of DC Comics Presents #3 - #61 with at least 4 copies of each issue. #26 & #47 have both been picked before I got it so those two are missing. The grade of these books is impressive with most being in the NM/NM+ range. With a press I'd be shocked if a bunch of 9.8s were not pulled from this collection.

I'm going to be bulk selling of a bunch of these books since there is just not enough time in the day to try to sell 70 long boxes worth of books one at a time. Shipping will be $4 for the first book and then $0.25 per additional book. If you buy 50 books, I'll throw in free Priority shipping and if you buy 100 books I'll mail the books in a short box with free shipping. International buyers are always welcome but shipping will be at cost minus $11 for 50 books and minus $20 for a short box.

I do offer a 1 week return policy after you receive the books so send the books back for whatever reason and I'll refund your cash. I want you to come back again so I strive for good customer service. Paypal is preferred but other payment methods can be worked out in advance.