• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - thank you!

90 posts in this topic

:news: Thread closed! If you bought and haven't gotten a PM yet please reach out. :news:

I've got a variety of books that I've accumulated, and it is time for some of them to go to homes that will appreciate them. There will be a lot of different stuff here, from moderns like Walking Dead and Enormous to Copper independent and variant books.

First "take it" via PM or in the thread gets the book or lot. Time stamp rules the day. Public "take it" in the thread trumps negotiations via PM, but do not trump done deals via PM that have been agreed to prior to the thread "take it". I'll update the thread as soon as I'm able, but occasionally there will be delays. I'll inform the successful buyer that they have the lot.

Shipping will be at cost in the US or internationally. I am happy to send larger lots via media mail at the buyer's risk at their request (I've never had a problem, but there is always a first time), otherwise books will likely go via Priority mail. I'll use flat rate mailers, or boxes for larger groups of books.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs. International must pay via Paypal.

Returns are welcome if you are unhappy with your purchase. Return shipping is on you if there is a simple disagreement, but it is on me if I missed something significant.

I've got quite a few things to list, so you are welcome to start a stack or request a check-out at any time.

Action #700 DCU, NM minus -- asking $4 + shipping

Action700.jpg

Set of four later printings of the Funeral for a Friend set (Adv Superman #498 3rd, Action #685 3rd, Superman #76-77 2nds). Books are all VF or better, the wrinkle at the bottom spine of the #498 looks much worse in the scan than it does in hand. Asking $10 + shipping SOLDfor the set of four books. :news:

Superman498-3rd.jpg

Superman685-3rd.jpg

Superman76-2nd.jpg

Superman77-2nd.jpg

Enormous lot -- asking $30 $23 shipped for #1 Hastings, 3B & 5A SOLD

Enormous #1 Hastings VF/NM (spine stress, tiny red mark on right FC)

Enormous #1A NM/NM+ SOLD

Enormous #2A NMSOLD

Enormous #3B NM

Enormous #5A NM

Enormous01Hastings.jpg

Enormous01A.jpg

Enormous02A.jpg

Enormous03B.jpg

Enormous05.jpg

Set of four later printings of the Funeral for a Friend set (Adv Superman #498 3rd, Action #685 3rd, Superman #76-77 2nds). Books are all VF or better, the wrinkle at the bottom spine of the #498 looks much worse in the scan than it does in hand. Asking $10 + shipping for the set of four books.

Superman498-3rd.jpg

Superman685-3rd.jpg

Superman76-2nd.jpg

Superman77-2nd.jpg

:takeit:

Set of four later printings of the Funeral for a Friend set (Adv Superman #498 3rd, Action #685 3rd, Superman #76-77 2nds). Books are all VF or better, the wrinkle at the bottom spine of the #498 looks much worse in the scan than it does in hand. Asking $10 + shipping for the set of four books.

Wonder Woman #81 DC Bullet VF -- asking $3 + shipping

The bullet issues are fairly difficult to find.

^^

Not sure how to price this one, so I'll just take a guess at it...

FF #232 error VF -- asking $15 $12 + shipping SOLD

I thought the book felt a bit thick as I sorted these, and found that it is actually a double book. An extra complete interior was stapled into the centerfold of the book, and both interiors seem to be complete. A very interesting error, the first one of these I've owned.

FF232.jpg

FF232inside.jpg